Welcome to the LibGuide for ENG 231!
In the left sidebar:
- The Searching for Books/E-books link contains information about searching the library catalog for books and e-books, as well as searching the e-book database directly.
- The Criticism/Author Information link has several sub-categories under it: General Sources on Writers and Their Works; Sources on Poems, Sources on Short Stories, Sources on Women's Lit and Women Writers, and Sources on Long Fiction. Click on the sub-category links to see sources in our collection on those topics.
- The Online Criticism link contains subcategories to databases that cite literary critiques in both journals and book sources on specific authors' works, as well as for helping you locate full-text journals/magazines and databases by discipline.
- The Interlibrary Loan link explains how we can request articles that we don't have from other libraries, and the form needed for doing so.
- The MLA Style Resources link contains tools to help you formulate your citations in MLA style (and the subcategory under it gives you specific examples).
- The ENG 231 Assessment link contains a 5-question assessment that you will fill out at the end of your class library session.
Remember, if at any time you need assistance with your research, feel free to contact us by phone (252-399-6502) or email (email@example.com).