In light of COVID-19 precautions, Hackney Library’s building is now CLOSED to all patrons through at least April 29. However, we will be providing the following services to Barton students, faculty and staff only:
- 24/7 access to electronic resources from this site will continue as always (use your Barton login to access these from off campus)
- All physical items checked out since January 1 (books, DVDs, laptops) will be automatically renewed until August 30, 2020. If you receive an overdue notice via email for these items, please ignore it.
- If you need to request Interlibrary Loan items, please fill out the online form here. If they are physical materials, they will be mailed to you when we receive them (please include your mailing address in the “Notes:” field on the form). E-articles will be sent to your email address.
- If you need to request items from Hackney Library’s collections within the building, send an email to email@example.com with title(s), author(s) and call number(s) if available to request it. Include your mailing address, and we will mail these to you.
- If you would like to return any items to us before we reopen, you may mail them by whatever service you choose to Hackney Library, Barton College, PO Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893-7000.