In light of COVID-19 precautions, Hackney Library’s building is currently CLOSED to all patrons. We will reopen on Wednesday, August 12, 2020, operating Monday - Friday, 8 am- 5pm. For the time being, we will be providing the following services to Barton students, faculty and staff only:
- 24/7 access to electronic resources from this site will continue as always (use your Barton login to access these from off campus)
- All physical items checked out since January 1 (books, DVDs, laptops) will be automatically renewed until August 30, 2020. If you receive an overdue notice via email for these items, please ignore it.
- If you need to request Interlibrary Loan items, please fill out the online form here. If they are physical materials, they will be mailed to you when we receive them (please include your mailing address in the “Notes:” field on the form). E-articles will be sent to your email address.
- If you need to request items from Hackney Library’s collections within the building, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with title(s), author(s) and call number(s) if available to request it. Include your mailing address, and we will mail these to you.
- If you need reference assistance (database questions, journal/article searches, etc.), send an email to email@example.com with your questions.
- If you would like to return any items to us before we reopen, you may mail them by whatever service you choose to Hackney Library, Barton College, PO Box 5000, Wilson, NC 27893-7000.