Barton College Alumni
A passion for life-long learning is a tenet of Barton College student success. As on-going support, Hackney Library grants any alumni a free library card. Barton College alumni records date back to 1909; all are welcome, whether you gained alumni status 5 or 50 years ago.
Alumni must register at the circulation desk and and update their contact information to receive and Alumni library card.
- 10 checkouts at once
- 4 week checkout period
- 2 renewals
- Library Use Only
- Non-circulating materials
- Laptops / Equipment
- Class Reserves
- Hackney Library has 2 available public access computers. These computers are only available if they are not in use by Barton students at the time of the request for use--Barton students' use takes first priority;
- Alumni must present a valid picture ID and register on a list at the circulation desk with their name, address, time, and date logged on the computer. (This registration information is kept confidential, although it is subject to the United States Patriot Act.)
- Users are allotted one hour per day of computer access.
- There is no guarantee that computers will be available at any given time.
- During final exams, there is no public access to the library's computers.
- Users under the age of 18 searching Internet sites other than through the library web page are asked to be in the company of their parent or guardian.
- Black&White printouts = 25¢ per page
- Color printouts = 50¢ per page